Our Size Care
Care instructions for our Sterling Silver Jewelry:
- All sterling silver products can be identified by locating a stamp with the sterling silver ‘925’ mark.
- Keep you silver dry. Pure water by itself doesn’t damage sterling silver, but most of the water we’re exposed to is not purified. Chemicals and contaminants in the water can result in tarnishing and dull-looking silver. Thus, be mindful of showers, swimming pools, hot tub, hot springs.
- Keep your jewelry away from lotions, perfumes, and harsh chemicals
- Store your jewelry in individual, air-tight bags with anti-tarnish properties.
- Unclasp and unhook the jewelry to avoid potential scratching. Do not bunch several pieces in the same bag.
Protect your fine jewelry by storing your items in a dry area
Our fine jewelry is made of 10k, 14k, and 18k gold. These metals will not oxidize or discolor with proper care.
Fine jewelry can be washed with warm water and mild soap. Make sure to rinse well!
Dry completely with a soft cloth.
Natural gemstones can be fragile, we recommend avoiding using harsh chemicals when wearing your jewelry. Do not use paper towels to clean your gemstones as they can cause scratching.
Halo Jewelers 18k Gold FIlled & Gold Plated Jewelry Care
- Halo Jewelers 18k Gold Filled & Gold-Plated pieces are protected with an anti-tarnish barrier. To maximize the life of your jewelry, we suggest following care instructions.
- Protect your jewelry by storing them in a cool dry area.
- Preserve your jewelry’s plating by keeping it away from the following as much as possible
- Water, Lotion, Perfume, and other harsh chemicals
- NEVER wear your jewelry in the swimming pool or the ocean
- Remove jewelry prior to exercise
- Clean your jewelry with a dry cotton cloth to renew its shine